Urban Nomad’s Music Fest Postponed
This is not a happy thing to announce, but due to coronavirus, the 2020 Urban Nomad Freakout Festival will be delayed until later this year. We hope to bring the full festival back in the autumn, and will announce new dates when this becomes possible. Most of the 15 international performers and dozens of Taiwanese performers originally planned for 2020 Urban Nomad have already agreed to join the festival once we can reschedule. So you can expect the same amazing, highly international lineup.
All festival ticket buyers for the April 10-12 festival have the option to 1) keep the ticket for full access at the Urban Nomad Freakout Fest in the fall, or 2) receive a full refund (see details below).
Not everything is cancelled. In April, Urban Nomad will continue to hold two live music events at Revolver and Triangle as follows, with tickets sold at the door:
April 9: Urban Nomad Punk Party @ Revolver
Street punk from the Basque Countries meets Taiwan’s rowdiest punk bands!
Performers: Des-Kontrol (Basque), Toxic Bald, Countervalve
Address: #1-2, Sec 1, Roosevelt Rd, Taipei
April 10: Urban Nomad Night @ Triangle
Party bands playing reggae, punk, Latin, and Afro-beat! Come and kick out the Jams!
Performers: Higher Rootz, Arcada Social (Basque), more to be announced.
Address: Maji Square, 1 Yumen St, Taipei
Admission: standard Triangle admission
Our sincerely thanks to everyone for helping us bring weird and amazing music to Taipei. Thank you for understanding that these are extraordinary circumstances. Everyone please stay healthy! We hope to see you in April! And then again later this year!
DEADLINE for KKTix to receive tickets for refund is April 17, 2020.
Instructions for obtaining a refund are as follows:
1) Put the following materials in an envelope:
- Your name, telephone number, address
- Bank book copy (must include bank, branch, account number, account name)
2) Send via registered mail to this address:
KKTix Ticketing Section / 10699 Mailbox #327 Taipei Dunnan Post Office
Chinese address: KKTIX票務組收 / 10699 臺北敦南郵局第327號信箱
3) Refunds will be given as follows:
- Cash or ATM transfer purchasers will have the refund amount deposited to your account within 1-2 months after receiving your tickets.
- Credit Card purchasers will have the refund amount added to your credit card balance. If this is not possible, a cash refund can be deposited to your bank account within 1-2 months after receiving your tickets.
Other options exist for KKTix members, and bank transfer fees of up to NTD 30 may apply. If you have questions or problems, please contact KKTix service center Mon-Fri 09:30-12:30 and 13:30-18:30, Tel: (02) 2752-2836