2-day Early Bird: $950 ~ SOLD OUT!
2-day Early Advance: $1150 ~ 3/1-3/31
2-day Advance: $1300 ~ On sale: 4/1-13
2-day Door: $1500
1-day Early Advance: $775 ~ 3/1-3/31
1-day Advance: $850 ~ On sale: 4/1-13
1-day Door: $1000
1-Day Early Advance + 4/12 Pre-Party: NT$1,100 ～ 3/7 – 3/31
2-Day Early Advance + 4/12 Pre-Party: $1300 ～ 3/1 – 3/31
Buy Online：KKTix.com or at any Family Mart
購票｜HOW TO BUY TICKETS
Pay via credit card, ATM transfer, or pay cash at Family Mart. Basic instructions are as follows, or see complete English purchase instructions on the KKTix site.
1) Open the event page link
2) choose ticket type and quantity
3) login or create KKTix account
4) Choose payment method and paper ticket or e-ticket
Credit card (VISA / Master Card / JBL) -> download e-ticket with QR code, OR retrieve paper tickets at Family Mart using Famiport kiosk ($30 fee), OR have tickets mailed to your house ($50 fee, 5-7 days)
ATM -> transfer money online or transfer money at an ATM within 2 hours: then download e-ticket with QR code, OR retrieve paper tickets at Family Mart using Famiport kiosk ($30 fee), OR have tickets mailed to your house ($50 fee, 5-7 days)
Famiport -> get 8-digit confirmation code, enter code into the Famiport kiosk at Family Mart, get print-out, pay at the counter, receive paper tickets ($30 fee)
Use the Famiport kiosk at any Family Mart. Cash only. Limit 10 tickets per purchase.
1) From the main menu, choose 購票 (“Buy Tickets”) >>
2) 展演娛樂 (Exhibitions & Entertainment) >>
3) KKTix >>
4) “購票” (Buy Tickets) >>
5) agree to their terms >>
6) Choose “演出” (performances) >>
7) Choose “Urban Nomad Opening Freakout” from the event options >>
7) select ticket quantity >>
8) enter your phone number >>
9) confirm the order >>
10) take print-out and pay at the counter ($30 fee, order expires in 10 minutes)
(See instruction graphic)
1. On FamiPort touchscreen, choose "Tickets"
2. Choose "Entertainment"
3. Choose "KKTix"
4. Choose "購票" (Purchase)
5. Scroll Down (using arrows at the right), check the box, push the button to agree to their terms.
6. Choose "演出" (Performance)
7. Choose "Urban Nomad Opening Freakout" or ”東京車庫狂熱" (4/12 pre-party)
8. Choose tickets & quantity.
9. Enter your phone number
10. Confirm the order. Then take printout and pay at the counter.
1. The event will be held rain or shine.
2. Once purchased tickets are non-refundable. In event of cancellation due to natural disaster or act of God, the organizers will consider a suitable refund policy.
3. Free entry for children under 12 years old or 150cm tall, if accompanied by parent.
4. Paper tickets cannot be replaced if lost or damaged. Scalping is illegal under Taiwan law.
5. For certain performances, photography or video / sound recording may not be allowed.
6. A limited number of “photographer passes” will be given to photographers wishing to shoot performances, as allowed by artists. Please contact the organizers in advance to apply for a photographer pass.
7. Outside alcohol is not allowed. However, you are allowed to bring in food and non-alcoholic drinks.
8. Drugs and other illegal substances will not be permitted.
9. The schedule and lineup are subject to change.
10. Please be respectful of others and the environment.